What fixtures are on next week (W/B Monday 20th November)
Tuesday 21st November
- Cornovii Cup – Year 7 Football HOME v Brine Leas (Meet at Medwyn Jones Changing rooms at 3:10pm, finish approximately 5:00pm)
Wednesday 22nd November
- Year 10 Intercollege Football (Meet at the Medwyn Jones Changing rooms at 3:10pm – speak to your form tutor to get involved)
Thursday 23rd November
- Year 10, 11s Girls Rugby AWAY v Sandbach Girls School (Meet at the Medwyn Jones Changing rooms at 3:00pm, approximately 5:00pm – selected pupils only)
- U13 Girls Football AWAY Tournament at Stoke (Meet at Sportshall Changing Rooms at 08:40am, finish approximately at 2:30pm)
Sporting Round Up (W/B 13th November)
Year 7 – 11 Netball HOME v Brine Leas
On Tuesday, our Netballers played their second match against Brine Leas for all year groups. All pupils worked well, and we had some excellent matches against Brine Leas. Year 7, 8 and 9 won, with Year 10 unfortunately losing. In Year 7 the result was 5 – 1 to Alsager, with Lauren taking the player of the match. In Year 8, Alsager won 14 – 3, which is an excellent score. The Year 8s were on fire and constantly maintaining possession between each other. Molly S took players player for the Year 8s. In Year 9, it was a close match with Alsager taking the win with a 4 – 2 lead. Freya P was named players player for this match. Unfortunately, year 10 lost 18 – 10, but had a fantastic second half and brought it from 10 – 2 to 18 – 10. Evie took player of the match for this game, with some excellent goals. Due to the Year 11 having mocks, we did not have a team but to ensure that Brine Leas got a game we made a super 7 of all year groups. The super 7 were 5 – 2 up at half-time and then took it to 11 – 3 by full time. It was an excellent match and the girls worked well together as a super team. Hannah P taking player of the match.
Cheshire Cup – Y9 Football HOME v Tytherington
Unfortunately, on Wednesday the undefeated Year 9s took their first loss yesterday and got knocked out of the Cheshire Cup. Pupils worked well and in the second half were able to pull it back 3 -3. Unfortunately, towards the end of the match they conceded two goals. Therefore, making it a 5 – 3 loss.
Sporting honours can now be found on our new PEPA Spotlights – this will be a monthly report that comes out.
What clubs W/B Monday 20th November)
Tuesday – Football – All years
Wednesday – Rugby – Year 7/8/9
– Girls Football – All years
Thursday – Basketball – All years
Friday – Badminton – All years