Another wonderful week of sports at Alsager School, with many fantastic individual performances this week in a range of sports.
Well done to our year 10 volleyball team who played against Madeley High School, this group of pupils are dedicated and hardworking, and thoroughly enjoy the game experiences.
Congratulations to Arthur who ran at a BCM athletics event in Loughborough, running an English Schools qualifying time and the 5th fastest U15 in the Country, an amazing achievement.
Congratulations to slalom skier Lewis, who has been competing all year in the National School Snow Sports Association Competition and won overall 1st place in his age group in the final competition at weekend. Well done!
Ellie and Ellie both completed in the MEZZO Gymnastics cup at weekend, achieving Gold and Silver Medals.
Big well done to Reuben, who participated in the Crewe Lifestyle Centre, Swimathon.
Finally, Sofia, who has competed in the regional rowing event at Shrewsbury, winning with her team for their age category.
If you have any sporting success stories, we would love to hear from you. Please tell your PE teacher, so we can celebrate your success.
What’s on next week (W/B Monday 15th May)
- Tuesday – Rounders and cricket club (meet at Medwyn Jones)
- Tuesday – Minor Athletics Trials at Cumberland Track, Crewe (selected year 7 pupils to meet at the sportshall, leaving school at 3:15 return 5:30)
- Wednesday – Tennis Club (meet at the sportshall)
- Wednesday – Intercollege Year 7 and 8 Mixed Doubles Tennis (meet at Medwyn Jones)
- Thursday – Athletics club (meet at Medwyn Jones)
- Thursday – Primary Sports Leaders Event on the Astro – 20 x Yr 6 Bronze ambassadors will be delivering sports activities to Yr1 pupils form our local cluster school
- Friday – Badminton club (meet at the sportshall)
COME AND JOIN US!