The Student Leadership team plays an important role in the development of the school. These roles also provide an excellent opportunity for students to develop their leadership skills.
We have recently bid farewell to our team of 2019/2020 and are excited to start working with the new team that will be in role shortly.
Head Boy/Head Girl
Roles and Responsibilities
- Represent the Sixth Form at school functions such as Open Evenings and community based events.
- Build strong links between the school and the local and wider community.
- Play a leading role in the organisation and management of charity fundraising.
- Chair planning meetings for charity and community activities.
- Report to governors and senior staff on the charity and community work that they have carried out and celebrate other successes.
- Speak in assemblies as required.