Our Wellbeing Ambassadors work hard in promoting wellbeing and supporting mental health with students across school. They undertook training delivered by Mrs Holmes from Middlewich High School who works with schools to promote student and staff involvement in Emotionally Healthy Schools in our area.
They will deliver training on Mental Health issues to our Year 7 students and to our Form Tutors. They will also instigate a whole school challenge to raise awareness of ‘Wellbeing’.
Meet our Well Being Ambassadors:
Will, Kadie, Hannah, Madison, Lola, Theo & Peter
Role of an Ambassador:
- Support people in school who experience mental ill health
- Remove the stigma by getting people talking about mental health and sharing their experiences
- Raising awareness of mental health problems
- Organise specific events & celebrate mental health awareness days
- Promote positive mental health in our school
- Signpost students to access support in our school
- Share good news stories