Standard Equipment List
- Clear plastic pencil case must be completely transparent no stickers or pieces of paper e.g. a good luck note.
- 2 black pens
- 2 HB pencils
- White rubber clean without writing
- Ruler without stickers or writing
- You may bring a bottle of water but it must be transparent with the label removed. You cannot bring sweets into the examination room.
- Mobile phones/ IPods/ MP3 players or any other electronic device may not be taken into the examination room. You cannot, in any circumstances, use your mobile as a calculator.
- You will risk disqualification from the exam if you fail to follow this instruction.
Some exams require additional equipment:
- Business Studies: calculator
- D & T Textiles: a range of colouring pencils for the design section of the paper
- D & T Food: a range of colouring pencils
- D & T Resistant Materials (RM): a range of colouring pencils, 30 cm ruler
- D & T Graphics: a range of colouring pencils, 30 cm ruler
- English Language Paper 2: You will be examined on Poetry Cluster One or Two, depending on which cluster you have studied in class you will be given an unannotated copy of the Poetry Anthology
- English Literature: You must bring your copy of “Of Mice or Men” without markings. You will be given an unannotated copy of the Poetry Anthology
- Geography: a range of colouring pencils; calculator (desirable not essential)
- Mathematics: protractor; pair of compasses; calculator for the calculator paper. Pens must be biro or ink and not felt or gel