Please find below details of a free service being offered by the Educational Psychologist Department from Cheshire East Council for parents:
Parents & Carers – Do you have any questions or concerns about the well-being, behaviour, learning or development of your child? Come and speak to an Educational Psychologist – they are free sessions & last for 45 minutes!
* Please be aware that we are not able to discuss any issues relating to children who are currently undergoing statutory assessment and are not able to assess your child at the appointment
Please telephone the host Children’s Centre to book a session.Sessions run at 45 minute intervals from 9:15 – 12:15
- 25/09/2018 @ Oak Tree Children Centre | 01270 371250
- 16/10/2018 @ Congleton Children Centre | 01260 371061
- 06/11/2018 @ Monks Coppenhall Children Centre | 01270 371240
- 11/12/2018 @ Oakenclough Children Centre | 01625 374180
*Please note these sessions do not form part of the statutory assessment process.
Please contact SENteameast@cheshireeast.gov.uk for further information
Conversations tend to be more open and productive without the focus child present. Pre-school children MAY be able to join a session on a one-off basis if no alternative child care facilities are available. Please enquire with the individual centre when booking.
If you have any questions please contact the EPS on 01625 374794 or Educational.Psychologists@cheshireeast.gov.uk