The Student Leadership team plays an important role in the development of the school. These roles also provide an excellent opportunity for students to develop their leadership skills.
Head Boy/Head Girl
Roles and Responsibilities
- Represent the Sixth Form at school functions such as Open Evenings and community based events.
- Build strong links between the school and the local and wider community.
- Play a leading role in the organisation and management of charity fundraising.
- Chair planning meetings for charity and community activities.
- Report to governors and senior staff on the charity and community work that they have carried out and celebrate other successes.
- Speak in assemblies as required.