- A reminder that school will close early on Friday, July 20th 2018 at 12:05
- Sandwiches will be available for pupils who would like or who are entitled to lunch
- If early closure presents a problem in terms of child care please let your son/daughter’s Head of College know and supervision will be provided until 3:10pm
- Please be advised that the bus companies have all been advised of the early closure
- School re-opens to years 7 and 12 only on Tuesday, 4th September 2018 at 8:40am. Year 7 should line up on the yard where they will be met by their form tutors – (as they did on Year 6 day). Year 12 students should report to the sixth form work area.
- All other year groups (Yr 8-11 inclusive and Y13) should arrive at school at 10:45am in good time for P3 lessons (11:05am) on Tuesday, 4th September
- A reminder that year 7 students can come into school on Monday, 3rd September for a ‘walkabout’ between 1:30pm-2:30pm. Students are welcome to visit school unaccompanied if they wish.
I would like to wish all students and their families an enjoyable summer and my thanks for all your hard work and support this academic year.