The provision of effective learning opportunities is at the core of our business for all pupils and staff alike.
Staff are entitled to:
- A comprehensive induction programme when joining the School or when you take up a new role.
- Dedicated staff training days/evenings.
- A regular review of their training needs in conjunction with an annual Appraisal.
- Support for attaining professional qualifications outside work time.
- Children of staff who have worked at the school for 2 or more years are counted as part of our over subscription criteria.
We offer a wide range of benefits including:
- Competitive salaries including annual increments, job evaluation and overtime where applicable.
- Pro-rata employment rights for part-time staff.
- Excellent holiday entitlement.
- Generous pension schemes (Employer’s contribution 16.48% for teachers; 26% for support staff).
- Generous occupational sick pay.
- Generous maternity/paternity leave.
- Compassionate leave.
- Personal email and internet access (outside working hours).
- Free car parking.
- Generous mileage payments.
- On site catering at very competitive prices.
- Staff Football.
- Staff Netball.
- Free swimming on selected days.
- Leisure Centre Fitness Suite price reductions.